Nautical activities and fishing
- Lake Bourget (15 to 30 minutes) the largest natural lake in France with its beaches, ports and restaurants.
- Water ski clubs, mono ski, wake surf and wake baord, pedal boats rental, paddles, boats without license or with, canoes.
- Lake Aiguebelette (20 minutes) with its turquoise water, beaches, restaurants, boats … (no motor boats).
- Lake St Jean de Chevelu 8 km from the cottage located in lush greenery with its supervised sandy beach.
- Hiking, climbing walls.
- Cycle paths. (ViaRhôna)
- Parachuting baptism (14kms).
- Equestrian Center 8 kms with horseback rides or ponies (child from 12 months).
- Bike rail (20 minutes).
- Accro branches (45mn).
- Summer sledge (45 minutes).
- Skiing, snowshoes (1h).
- Visit villages with their wine cellars and their vineyards.
- Chanaz: its oil mill and canal connected by boats to Lake Bourget.
- Abbey Hautecombe (15 minutes).
- The caves of St Christophe (40 mn).
- The historical center of Chambéry.
- The Château de Montfleury …
Leisure activities for children and adults
- At 30 km, Walibi Park with rides for all ages and aquatic center.
- At 18km, a treasure hunt in the Mandrin landmark.
- At Le Bourget du Lac, children’s play park.
- Spa treatments and wellness center in Aix les Bains (35 minutes).
- Possibility on reservation in advance of massages on the spot at the lodging by intervenant outside 1 € / mn min 30 mn.
- Board games, trampoline, petanque, ping-pong, badminton, Mölky, library.